Imagine how gorgeous this hummingbird metal art sculpture will look hanging in your yard, garden, patio or porch, or inside your home.
It's perfect for the hummingbird lover in your life, and it's a timeless gift for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, Mother's Day, or just because.
- Crafted with a horseshoe and horseshoe nails
- Measures approximately 10.5" from beak to tail with a 6" wingspan
- A hanger is attached to the top of the hummingbird
- Comes with a copper "s" hook and leader wire, which makes hanging your hummingbird from your desired spot a breeze
- Flame painted to create the beautiful coloring
- Treated with a premium clear coat to lock in the coloring, to protect and preserve the finish of the metal for many years of enjoyment, and minimize weathering if placed outdoors. (Care tips can be found here)
Flame painting is an intentional heating/painting of the metal with a torch to bring out a range of colors based on the temperatures reached. The coloring will be different each time, and it is impossible to replicate the coloring of a previous creation.
Every Main Street Metal Works creation is individually crafted. No recreation will ever be identical due to the availability of materials and handcrafting, but the overall design/look will be very similar.
Images are of previous creations.
Made Upon Order:
When this creation is not ready made for immediate adoption, you will be given the "Made Upon Order" button instead of the "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" buttons. This helps to designate a creation or variant (color, style, size) of a creation that will made just for you after you place your order.
Your hummingbird would be made upon your order with an estimated 5 week completion time, depending on our current order load at the time you place your order.
Please note, if you order both a ready made item and a made upon order item, your order will not be fulfilled or shipped until all creations are ready.