This stunning handmade horseshoe cross and heart is the perfect statement piece for your decor. Whether you are looking for a timeless gift for a housewarming, wedding, birthday, or anniversary or "just" a treat for yourself, this is the perfect choice.
It's also a beautiful memorial tribute to a lost loved one. Your own horseshoes can be used to make it more sentimental.
- Handcrafted from used/repurposed steel horseshoes.
- Measures approximately 17” tall, 12" wide, and 1" deep; however, the dimensions may vary depending on the repurposed/salvaged horseshoes used.
- Choose between two mounting options for indoor or outdoor display:
- Indoor: Easy to hang on the wall with finishing nails in the existing horseshoe nail holes.
- Outdoor: A mounting bracket can be added to the back, to be able to place the cross on a rebar stake (not included) outside.
- The mounting bracket add an additional 2'' in depth.
- Flame painted to create the beautiful coloring.
- Two different heart coloring options are available:
- Flame painted (like the rest of the cross).
- Painted red (or another color can be requested in the notes).
- Treated with a clear coat to lock in the coloring and to protect and preserve the finish of the metal for many years of enjoyment.
Flame painting is an intentional heating/painting of the metal with a torch to bring out a range of colors based on the temperatures reached. The coloring will be different each time, and it is impossible to replicate the coloring of a previous creation.
PLEASE NOTE: The crosses shown in the item images were photographed in either natural sunlight or in a professional photo light box, which shows the colors far more than in regular incandescent lighting inside.
Every Main Street Metal Works creation is individually crafted. When using used/recycled horseshoes, each creation will look a bit different and unique to itself due to the character and sizing of the horseshoes. Each horseshoe carries a story of the horse who wore it, which adds to the uniqueness. No recreation will ever be identical, but the overall design/look will be very similar.
Images shown are of previous creations.
Made Upon Order:
When this creation is not ready made for immediate adoption, you will be given the "Made Upon Order" button instead of the "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" buttons. This helps to designate a creation or variant (color, style, size) of a creation that will made just for you after you place your order.
Your cross would be made upon your order with an estimated 5 week completion time, depending on our current order load at the time you place your order.
Please note, if you order both a ready made item and a made upon order item, your order will not be fulfilled or shipped until all creations are ready.
The cross turned out beautifully and the recipients loved it.