This stunning handmade horseshoe nail heart makes a beautiful gift that the recipient will be proud to display in their home. It's the perfect piece of wall art for a wedding, birthday, anniversary, or Mother's Day gift or as a treat to yourself!
- Crafted with steel horseshoes.
- Choose between two sizes: Small and Large
- The small heart measures approximately 5.25" wide and 4" tall.
- The large heart measures approximately 5.5" wide and 5.25" tall.
- Easy to hang/display using the existing nail holes in the horseshoes and small finishing nails.
- Flame painted to create the beautiful coloring.
- Treated with a clear coat to lock in the coloring and to protect and preserve the finish of the metal for many years of enjoyment.
Flame painting is an intentional heating/painting of the metal with a torch to bring out a range of colors based on the temperatures reached. The coloring will be different each time, and it is impossible to replicate the coloring of a previous creation.
PLEASE NOTE: The hearts shown in the item images were photographed in natural sunlight or a professional photo light box, showing off more of the flame-painted coloring than in regular incandescent lighting.
Every Main Street Metal Works creation is individually crafted. No recreation will ever be identical due to the availability of materials and handcrafting, but the overall design/look will be very similar.
Images shown are of previous creations.
Made Upon Order:
When this creation is not ready-made for immediate adoption, you will be given the "Made Upon Order Creation" button instead of the "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" buttons. This helps to designate a creation or a variant (color, style, size) of a creation that will be made just for you after you place your order.
Your heart would be made after your order with an estimated 4 weeks for completion, depending on our current order load at the time you place your order.
Please note that if you order both a ready-made item and a made-upon-order item, your order will be filled and shipped once all creations are ready.
The shower was last night and the bride loved it! A couple of people asked for your name and website for they also liked it! Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you!