- Crafted with steel horseshoes and rod.
- Choose between two sizes: Small and Large
- The small heart measures approximately 7.75" wide and 4" tall.
- The large heart measures approximately 7.75" wide and 5.25" tall.
- Easy to hang/display using the existing nail holes in the horseshoes and small finishing nails.
- Flame painted to create the beautiful coloring.
- Treated with a clear coat to lock in the coloring and to protect and preserve the finish of the metal for many years of enjoyment.
Flame painting is an intentional heating/painting of the metal with a torch to bring out a range of colors based on the temperatures reached. The coloring will be different each time, and it is impossible to replicate the coloring of a previous creation.
PLEASE NOTE: The hearts shown in the item images were photographed in either natural sunlight or in a professional photo light box, which shows the colors far more than in regular incandescent lighting inside.
Every Main Street Metal Works creation is individually crafted. No recreation will ever be identical due to the availability of materials and handcrafting, but the overall design/look will be very similar.
Images shown are of previous creations.
Made Upon Order:
When this creation is not ready made for immediate adoption, you will be given the "Made Upon Order" button instead of the "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" buttons. This helps to designate a creation or variant (color, style, size) of a creation that will made just for you after you place your order.
Your heart would be made upon your order with an estimated 4 week completion time, depending on our current order load at the time you place your order.
Please note, if you order both a ready made item and a made upon order item, your order will not be fulfilled or shipped until all creations are ready.
This heart made a statement I felt the couple would treasure forever!
For when two people love each other so much they can't ever image being apart, this heart with the arrow going through it symbolizes the sealed deal. It is attending pre-Cana classes, having the marriage blessed in a church; in front of family and friends, after sharing their vows expressing love for each other, and finally, signing the marriage license.
* Call me old fashioned, but that's part of what a good marriage is about. It's the ups and downs, it's the little things and the big things, the todays and tomorrows etc., etc., but being there through it all, for each other, with true emotion and God's love, too.
Ps MSMW's puts "their" whole self into their work and their finished art are statements of true passion and flame. Chelsea and Jason share an enjoyment in what they do. ♡
You can tell Jason and Chelsea put alot time getting all the little details just right! It was beautifully made and clear coated - I LOVE the colors in the metal! The arrow is through the open area of the heart and adds even more depth to the piece!
Couldn't be happier, Thank you Main Street Metal Works!!