It's not autumn or Halloween without pumpkin decor! This adorable horseshoe nail pumpkin will most definitely be noticed!
It's the perfect size to accent other quintessential fall items for a gorgeous tabletop display.
- Crafted with horseshoe nails and copper wire
- Can be ordered with or without copper tendrils (we prefer one of each!)
- The double tendril option also has a copper nail stem
- Measures approximately 2.5” tall with a 3" diameter
- Flame painted to create the beautiful coloring
- Treated with a clear coat to lock in the coloring and to protect and preserve the finish of the metal for many years of enjoyment.
Flame painting is an intentional heating/painting of the metal with a torch to bring out a range of colors based on the temperatures reached. The coloring will be different each time, and it is impossible to replicate the coloring of a previous creation.
Every Main Street Metal Works creation is individually crafted. No recreation will ever be identical due to the availability of materials and handcrafting, but the overall design/look will be very similar.
Images shown are of previous creations.
Made Upon Order:
When this creation is not ready made for immediate adoption, you will be given the "Made Upon Order" button instead of the "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" buttons. This helps to designate a creation or variant (color, style, size) of a creation that will made just for you after you place your order.
Your pumpkin would be made upon your order with an estimated 4 week completion time, depending on our current order load at the time you place your order.
Please note, if you order both a ready made item and a made upon order item, your order will not be fulfilled or shipped until all creations are ready.
I love my little pumpkin, it's currently on my kitchen window ledge so I can look at all the time ♥️
I always get a handmade pumpkin every year from a small business. Last year I chose Mainstreet Metal works, and I was in love. It is absolutely gorgeous