The beautiful colors on the metal are created with heat and Jason’s welding process, and the technique is called fire or flame painting. Each piece is treated with a clear coat to lock in any heat coloring and to protect and preserve the finish of the metal.
- The carpenter nail nativity ornament is made from 2" antique common(carpenter) nails, and it measures approximately 3.25" tall and 4.25" wide.
- The crown of thorns is made from 2" antique common(carpenter) nails, and it measures approximately 3.25" in diameter.
- The Ichthys or the Sign of the Fish is made from a repurposed horseshoe, and it measures approximately 5” long and 3” tall.
- The large carpenter nail cross is created with 4” carpenter nails, and it measures approximately 19.5" tall and 12" wide.
- The small carpenter nail cross is made from 2" antique common(carpenter) nails, and it measures approximately 9" tall and 6" wide.
Each one is unique due to handcrafting, welding, and the availability of materials. No recreation will ever be identical, but the overall design/look will be very similar.
Images shown are of previous creations.
Made Upon Order:
When this creation is not ready made for immediate adoption, you will be given the "Made Upon Order" button instead of the "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" buttons. This helps to designate a creation or variant (color, style, size) of a creation that will made just for you after you place your order.
Your bundle would be made upon your order with an anticipated 3 week turnaround time, depending on our current order load at the time you place your order.
Please note, if you order both a ready made item and a made upon order item, your order will not be fulfilled or shipped until all creations are ready.